Pets are welcome on the walking tour! At Art Deco Tours we believe pets are family members too. No need to leave them at the hotel or home. Bring the pets, take the tour, and stay for lunch or dinner to round out your South Beach experience. There are many restaurants with outdoor eating and they all welcome pets!
Since the tour enters hotels and other buildings where pets are not permitted inside, Art Deco Tours will provide a pet companion to watch your pet while the tour enters buildings. The fee is minimum $30 depending on number of pets and different species. For example, for two dogs, the fee is only $30. For a dog and cat, the fee may be more.
* Based on availability of pet sitter.
* Pet reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
* Pet guardian must provide collar, leash and any treats for dogs.
* Cats must be on leashes or in carrier or stroller.
* Pets must be accustomed to traveling and handled by non pet owners.
* Pets must be micro-chipped.
Art Deco Tours will provide water, water bowl and poop scoop bags. Other pets permitted. Please advise what type of pet and other pertinent details.
Christine Michaels, owner and founder of Art Deco Tours, is also the founder and President of local animal welfare nonprofit, Pawsitively Humane, Inc. and Riverfront Cats. Donations of any amount are welcome.