ART DECO WALKING TOUR
#1 Tour in Miami BeachTake the #1 walking tour in South Beach with the most popular tour guides in the district. Christine & Company will enlighten and entertain you with fascinating facts and stories. Two hours (and 15 minutes) will fly by fast. Stroll along Ocean Drive and learn about the history, the significance of Art Deco, the role of Miami Vice and Hollywood and other pop culture. You'll admire the architecture from the outside and design & decor on the inside. No bumping elbows in a packed group. Get the VIP treatment with small group or private tours with exclusive access to select buildings not permitted to large groups. Your guides will keep you engaged with lively conversation and trivia! Tours are offered several times a day. (We also offer tours for large group requests and we provide more than one tour guide to split up the group for ease of moving along).
Tours offered daily at 10am, 1pm, 5pm. Tours last 2 hours and 15 minutes. Private tours also available.
Reservations Required. Email or text is best. email@example.com or 305-814-4058. Be sure to state the number of people (adults and if any children) and a contact phone number if you are in the U.S. or Canada. Also please advise if you have a baby stroller or wheelchair as these require a separate route for ramp access.
*** Please know we do NOT begin at the Art Deco Welcome Center. The meeting point (an Art Deco Hotel) is provided at the time of reservation***
For pricing, click here.
AVAILABILITY of upcoming Walking Tours
IMPORTANT: We will be closed May 25 and 26 due to Memorial Day weekend. That weekend is also host to the Urban Hip Hop festival. We will not be conducting tours given the extreme crowds and road closures. We do not recommend visiting South Beach that weekend unless you are attending the festival. Given heightened security, only guests with hotel reservations may enter hotels. Feel free to visit mid Miami or north Miami Beach.
Tues, May 21, 5pm
Wed, May 22, 10am, 1pm, 5pm
Thurs, May 23, 10am, 1pm, 5pm
Frid, May 24, 10am
Mon, May 27, 5pm
Tues, May 28, 10am, 1pm, 5pm
AVAILABILITY OF Cocktail Tour
Thurs, May 23, 5pm
Tues, May 28, 5pm
*** Please email/text/call us us to inquire for availability any other day ***
TRAFFIC ADVISORY: We are now in peak season from end of November to end of May. Please be advised that traffic is heavy Friday-Sunday after 11am. Please allot extra time to drive into South Beach and locate parking regardless if you are crossing the bridge or driving south on Collins Avenue or A1A from the north.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
WHY WE'RE RATED #1 TOUR in MIAMI BEACHHave you ever traveled to a city and taken a large group tour or small private tour? Which was better? Sure, everyone loves the VIP Treatment--personal, undivided attention, catering to your interest, pace and questions and a memorable visit. Half of our customers are from word of mouth. Tours available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, and Dutch. We're open 7 days a week including most holidays!
*** Announcing our New Cocktail Tour***
YOUR PERSONAL TOUR GUIDEChristine & Company (C&C) are certified tour guides and offer customized South Beach/Art Deco Walking tours for two or more people. Whether you're a couple, a family of three or more, or a convention group, C&C are your personal walking tour guides for discovering Miami Beach.
BENEFITS OF THE TOURIt's your trip, and this is your tour! There are many benefits to having your own personal tour guide:
1. GET THE VIP TREATMENT! This is a small group tour with personal attention (Private tours available also) where you can freely talk with the guide and ask any questions and get exclusive access to select Art Deco buildings not permitted to any other tour company.
2. You're not limited to one time frame as offered by large group tours. We're a boutique tour service that offers the walking tours more than once a day. Our most popular tour is the twilight tour, around 4:00pm as the sun is setting so you see the buildings in daylight and dusk.
3. Are design or architecture your cup of tea? Or do you enjoy a good thriller full of mafia/criminal (true) stories? Or do you sport a capital "HB" for history buff? C&C can laser in on your preference but be sure to let them know before the tour. If you enjoy all three, ask for the "garden variety"!
4. Be in all the photos! No matter the size of your group, C&C are ready to act as photographer so everyone is in the picture!
5. A popular benefit is the "tour after the tour". Christine will email you the highlights of the tour so you don't forget those fascinating details. Even better if you keep a travel journal or blog, you'll have plenty to write about!
6. Book a tour and your guide will go beyond and answer any questions about restaurants, other activities and so much more. You have your own local contact--just like having a personal friend or family member to ask for suggestions, ideas and opinions.
7. Price is important, for just a few dollars more than a small group tour, get the personal attention, the exclusive access, the VIP treatment!
8. Last but not least, your business helps us give back and make a difference in our community.
By the end of the tour, you'll enjoy the full flavor of Miami Beach, it's colorful history and characters.
SHABBY CHIC PRICES
Unlike other small group tours which charge $75/person, this two-hour tour is available for just $30/person ($35/person for tours in non -English language) (For groups of 20 or more people, please contact Christine for special rates). A minimum 50% deposit is required. Full payment may be requested during peak season November 1 - May 31. The tour is offered for maximum two sets of customers or six people so you may be joining another party.
For an absolute PRIVATE TOUR, to focus on your specific interests or combination (history, architecture, design, etc) the rate is minimum $40/person or more depending on the day of the week and season. Please contact Christine for private tour rates.
To inquire about reservations, please contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 305-814-4058. Email or text work best as we're often giving tours.
To learn more about the Art Deco Walking Tours, click here.