ART DECO WALKING TOUR
#1 Walking Tour & Cocktail Tour in Miami Beach
Your guide will keep you engaged with lively conversation and trivia! Tours are offered several times a day. (We also offer tours for large group requests and we provide more than one tour guide to split up the group for ease of moving along).
Elevate your experience with a signature drink at several hotels by taking our Art Deco Cocktail tour!
Tours offered daily at 10am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm. Tours last 2 hours to 2 hours and 15 minutes.
AVAILABILITY of upcoming Art Deco Walking Tours
Tuesday, April 22, 10am, 1pm, 5pm
Wednesday April 23, 10am, 1pm, 5pm
AVAILABILITY OF Cocktail Tour 2.5 hours
Thursday April 24, 5pm
Friday April 25, 5pm
Saturday April 26, 5pm
Please email us with request for other dates or if you have a party of 4 or more.
AVAILABILITY OF The Little Havana Tour
Tuesday April 22, 10:30am
Wednesday April 23, 10:30am
*** Feel free to email/text/call us directly to inquire for availability any other day ***
For expedited reservations, CLICK HERE to view full calendar & buy TICKETS via ZERVE.
Non ENGLISH Language TOUR (French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German)
GROUP TOURS (large group, corporate, special activity)
CUSTOM TOURS ...
...Please contact us directly. Email or text is best. email@example.com or 305-814-4058. Be sure to state the number of people (adults and if any children) and a contact phone number if you are in the U.S. or Canada. Also please advise if you have an infant/toddler, a baby stroller or wheelchair as these require a private tour for separate route and other access.
*** Please know we do NOT begin at the Art Deco Welcome Center. We have several starting points within the Art Deco District around 10th street. The meeting point (an Art Deco Hotel) is provided at the time of reservation***
For pricing, click here.
TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Anticipate heavy traffic after 12pm on Fridays-Sundays. Also many city parking garages are full after 3pm so allot additional 45 minutes to your drive time and to locate other parking (ie. street parking, private lots)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
WHY WE'RE RATED #1 WALKING TOUR in MIAMI BEACHHave you ever traveled to a city and taken a large group tour or small private tour? Which was better? Sure, everyone loves the VIP Treatment--personal, undivided attention, catering to your interest, pace and questions and a memorable visit. Half of our customers are from word of mouth. Tours available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Dutch. We're open 7 days a week including most holidays!
*** The #1 Cocktail Tour in South Beach ***
YOUR PERSONAL TOUR GUIDEArt Deco Tours, Inc offers customized South Beach/Art Deco Walking tours for two or more people. Whether you're a couple, a family of three or more, or a convention group, ADT is your personal walking tour guide for discovering Miami Beach.
BENEFITS OF THE TOURIt's your trip, and this is your tour! There are many benefits to having your own personal tour guide:
1. GET THE VIP TREATMENT! This is a small group tour with personal attention (maximum 8 people) where you can freely talk with the guide and ask any questions and get exclusive access to select Art Deco buildings not permitted to large groups. (Private tours also available, please contact us directly).
2. You're not limited to one time frame as offered by large group tours. We're a boutique tour service that offers the walking tours more than once a day. 10am, 1pm and 5pm.
3. Are design or architecture your cup of tea? Or do you enjoy a good thriller full of mafia/criminal (true) stories? Or do you sport a capital "HB" for history buff? ADT guides can laser in on your preference but be sure to let them know before the tour. If you enjoy all three, ask for the "garden variety"!
4. Be in all the photos! No matter the size of your group, ADT is ready to act as photographer so everyone is in the picture!
5. A popular benefit is the "tour after the tour". ADT will email you the highlights of the tour so you don't forget those fascinating details. Even better if you keep a travel journal or blog, you'll have plenty to write about!
6. Book a tour and your guide will go beyond and answer any questions about restaurants, other activities and so much more. You have your own local contact--just like having a personal friend or family member to ask for suggestions, ideas and opinions.
7. Price is important, for just a few dollars more than a small group tour, get the personal attention, the exclusive access, the VIP treatment!
8. Last but not least, your business helps us give back and make a difference in our community. Christine Michaels, is also the founder and president of Pawsitively Humane, Inc.
By the end of the tour, you'll enjoy the full flavor of Miami Beach, it's colorful history and characters.
SHABBY CHIC PRICES
This two-hour tour is available for just $30/person including taxes ($35/person for tours in non -English language) (For private tours or groups of 20 or more people, please contact Art Deco Tours for special rates).
For a PRIVATE TOUR, to focus on your specific interests or combination (history, architecture, design, etc) the rate is minimum $40/person or more depending on the day of the week and season. Please contact us for private tour rates.
To inquire about reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 305-814-4058. Email or text work best as we're often giving tours.
To learn more about the Art Deco Walking Tours, click here.